Thursday 2 July 2009

books movies and games!

bwaha! after many days of not posting anything on anything for...many reasons I'm back! those of you who have faint hearts...or just plain don't like me may want to leave :D

Anyway! books, movies and games! just wanted to know your favourite books or trilogies, novles, movies, sequals or games!

well for books at the moment it would have to be the Skulduggery Pleasant books, they are just plain awesomeness in a book ;P movies....im not sure about "favourite" as such but i like The Day After Tomorrow, The Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 and 3 and also the mummy 1, 2 and 3 XD

Games...Hmm... I change my ideas of games alot XD but atm Fable 2 is really good...looking forward to Oblivion when it comes... well have fun with this XD

3 comments:

  1. A good set of books to read in my opinion are the Pellinor books by Alison Croggon, or the Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb. They're really interesting stories and fun to follow. Oh, and Terry Pratchett's stuff, they're always cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm reading a science fiction number (as I love sci-fi), Alastair Reynold's Chasm City. I'm finding it harder and harder to put it down at night.

    Film-wise I love the original Star Wars trilogy. I'm even making an expanded universe comic based in it.

    As for games, I love guild wars, and the Thief games, not to mention Half-Life 1 & 2.

    And Terry Pratchett rocks! I'll probably read one of his books next, science fiction can be really depressing sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh Terry Pratchett... the shelves in this house are COVERED in his books.

    And oddly enough I haven't read many of them... I think I'm going to after I finish Skullduggery Pleasant 3....again XD

    ReplyDelete