Saturday 27 June 2009

Summer Days

So, it's summer here and everyone's starting to disappear into the sunset on holiday. This got me thinking about what everyone's got planned for their summer, so now's your chance to spill the beans! :)

What I've got planned for my summer: (which seems a lot less full when there's no school -yay for leaving school forever!)

I'm going to be going around town with some friends a bunch, since there's some interesting and pretty parks nearby to play games at etc. and in July/August I get to take a trip out to the US with my little sister to visit my grandparents and cousins who I haven't seen in ages since I moved here to the UK 7 years ago (sigh!) so that'll be great fun! :)

Oh, and among lotsa other things, I have to find a part-time job for when college starts, and find a new kitten to join the crew of awesome fuzzies in my house :)

Now it's your turn, what're ya all up to for summer? :)

1 comment:

  1. Um I'm going to see my cousins in england for a few weeks...but besides from that nothing is "planned" as such... Yeah as you can see I have a very boring life :o

    ReplyDelete