Tuesday 23 June 2009

First Time for Everything...

Well, having finally finished my exams today, I felt it was about time I got round to contributing to this. As my first post on this blog, I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right, a problem only exacerbated by the fact I have never before blogged.


Well, I guess I should introduce myself... I'm Jake (alter ego Pine Ofthaven) and have been playing Guild Wars since Christmas 2006, although I took a break for about six months up until now. I'm eighteen years of age now, and have just, as aforementioned, finished my exams, which culminated in AEA English today. With any luck I'll be at the University of Birmingham in September this year, studying Medieval English and History. To continue the theme of pets, I have a cat, called Cookie, and a red-tailed buzzard, called Lute (pictured). I've been a falconer since I was a mere whippersnapper at the age of eleven. Lute is now three years old and I've had her since she was eighteen weeks.

Hopefully you'll find me appropriately approachable, so feel free to talk to me in-game whenever. I'll most likely be ranting about how stupid the boss locations are in Prophecies as I attempt to skill cap...


Jake

3 comments:

  1. woah! lute looks cool :D nice post ^^ and there isn't really any right or wrong way to post on here...unless its abusive ofc but besides from that theres no right or wrong XD just type what you feel like typing XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the alliance! Which guild are you in?

    And yea, just post up anything that looks good, like those wonderful birds of prey there!

    I'm gonna have a rant about cantha when I get free time, loooool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, what a fail I am - only just noticed the comments thing... Well, I'm in Sin, and don't worry, I have plenty of pics of my bird if you want more :D

    ReplyDelete