Friday 19 June 2009

More pets!

Aha! finally after I finally got my camera to work I have almost perfect pet pictures! (i stole your alliteration tee! :P) some pictures may be a bit dark, sorry ^^;


First off, my completely senile cat, Cleo, she is growing old and in this old age she has found out that if she stands in the bathroom and meows as loud as she can in the middle of the night, it wakes people up lol. My dad found her on the way back from work and we kept her, we have had her for almost 17 years now.






Next is my first dog, wolf, we have no idea what breed she is and suggestions would be nice XD. she tends to just sit on the couch but when shes happy or hyper she just has to run all over the house and knock anything she finds over.










Thirdly, my boxer dog named Benson. hes a big grumpy smelly old man who seems to find it funny to fart when everyone is in the room. he also has a tendency to wink ant people o_O.











last but not least, my second cat named smithy (or as I used to call him when i was small, Smiffy XD). Smithy was also found, by our ex-next door neighbour and the couldn't keep him so they gave him to us :D.







I also have a few other pets, a snake named jack, 2 rats named Peaches and Ronnie and a hamster named Polly but taking pictures of them is rather difficult.

3 comments:

  1. I want a snake! D:

    My cousins used to have a little snake when I was little, they always let her climb around my neck and shoulders. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pets, Cleo looks like a real character, and wolf looks angry :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. wolf looks angry? she was yawning when i took the picture as it was the only time i managed to get her without her running away from the scary camera XD

    ReplyDelete