Wednesday 17 June 2009

great success!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, started my A2 lessons on monday, and they wont let me drop one of my 5 AS's till results day, soooo im stuck with a history lesson which I just really cba with, seen as Im going to drop it next year anyway. Ive yet to buy any more stationary or equipment for A2, which is presenting a problem, in that I don't have any paper and found myself completely penless on monday, though the kindness of people with regards to both paper and pens has kept me going, so far since the beggining of A2 I have amassed maybe 20 or so free sheets of paper, and three new pens (all of which were just found lying around with no-one claiming them, hey, nothing wrong with resourcefulness :D)...I wonder if I can manage to go the entire next 4 weeks without having to buy any more equipment of any kind.
The great success in the title is a reference to the fact that ive just been informed by my sisters fiance that he just got offered a job, finally and they have to move out within the next month or so, now, ofcourse Ill miss the pair of them, but this means I get the big bedroom, oh and there will be much more peace and quiet (and food) in the house.

I haven't had a tech/internet update as I promised I would, but Ill tell you about something I discovered which made the long hours when I wasn't being taught last week much easier....an awesome little game called Tank trouble. Its quite a simple1-3 player tank game where you have to kill eachother, though being on its own site rather than a games site means most filters don't block it, so I recommend it for your various work/school establishments, suprisingly addictive.

You guys got any favourite wastes of time, speciffically java game related?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but tank trouble just really annoys me
    i suck at it imensly and i cant do anything XD

    ReplyDelete