Sunday 14 June 2009

Cute Companions

We don't seem to have a proper pet post on here, so I'm making one! :)
(And yes, I do love alliteration!)

So, I know not everyone likes them, and some people think they're boring, so maybe some interesting pics of some of my fuzzy buds will cheer you up, you grumpulous folk!

Pet A: Pagan the Russian Blue Kitten
He's a funny little fellow, and he enjoys his time staring at the red light on my camera before attacking it, and hopping into a shoe or two for some fun with the laces.

He even has the oppurtunity to get shoved into my little sister's dollhouse on occasion, too, what a lucky fellow!









Pet B: Mercury the Blue Merle Border Collie
A cute little puppy for all your guys' cute factor to sky rocket, just look at him! Isn't he adorable?
Ok, so you tough guys may not want to admit it, but we all know he's an awesome pup! ;)

However, as he grew up, he lost a lot of his puppy charm, though now he's still a head-turner with his gorgeous furry coat, so here's what he looks like now, all grown up (mostly):

They're just the two main goofy pets I have, I also have a murderous gerbil (quite literally, he killed his roommate!) :( and I've had a couple other crazy cats about, too. ^^

So, folks, do you guys n' gals have any funny felines or rude rodents of your own? (told you I liked alliteration) And what are your views on other sorts of animals in general? (My favourite animal is the Fossa, or squirrels and foxes, they are all soo awesome!) :D

2 comments:

  1. aww i love both of them ^^ they are so cute :D, and, pagan IS a lolcat i swear! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, pagan also has a really un-catlike habit of diving into the bath when he's not supposed to. I think he might be a catfish, that would make more sense... ^^

    ReplyDelete