Saturday 13 June 2009

Sheds and other assorted nick nacks [Luke]

Before you watch this I think you should know that I was so amused by the many mundane things I found in my shed because I was looking for reasons that made the experience of cleaning it out any good. (sorry the audio is out of synch, i tried uploading several times, it wont rectify itself :/ )

This picture doesn't really do justice to the amount of crap in the shed, this was taken about halfway through during one of the many tea breaks.

Some of my favourite finds of the day:


I wonder if any of those rations are still edible...surely vacuum acked food goods don't degrade in a mere two decades?
Anyway, I challenge you guys to raid your assorted sheds and/or hidey holes and see if you can dig up any unknown treasures better than my mighty horde:D.

Oh and I hope the fact that I almost clawed my own eyes out because I accidently deleted all the pictures in this post twice and had to upload them again twice will make it all that bit more appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. erm... I had a look in my shed, and found... yeh, this doesn't help with the whole crazy thing, but, uh... I found an axe... ^^

    and some of my sisters' old toys and a box full of Sailor Moon comics, lovely... Not a whole lot of old old stuff though ^^

    ReplyDelete