Thursday 11 June 2009

Huzzah! [Luke]



Had my last exam of the season today, the feeling is Immense and now I don't have revision or anything for that matter to do for the next 3 days before I start next years work I feel sort of lost.

It seems like a good idea to catch up on some lost social life which I plan to do tommorow, right now Im extremely tired and my tea is slowly getting colder...and having little effect on how tired I feel.

Im getting some amusement however from pressing the random article button on Wikipedia, give it a go and tell me what comes up for you first.
The picture is related, being the picture which represents the article on the Swimming at the 2007 Pan American Games, the article which just came up for me...its enthralling ;)

2 comments:

  1. haha I tried it and the first thing i got was a doctor who book...that i ido believe i have read XD the books called nightshade lol i would put a picture but i dont know how to when putting a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, anyone with the name Frank Hatton is highly probable to become a politician when they're older, the first random article that came up for me was about two different guys called Frank Hatton and they were both politicians who died in their offices... how nice? XD

    ReplyDelete